1. The balance/cost of your holiday rental must be paid by cheque or electronic transfer in the following way:
- Once we receive your completed booking form we will send you confirmation of the dates and a detailed invoice showing the full cost of your holiday rental and dates payments need to be received by.
- 20% of the balance of your holiday rental will be required within 5 working days from receipt of your invoice.
- The remaining 80% balance must be paid at least 10 weeks prior to your arrival. this date will be shown on your invoice.
- Non receipt will result in cancellation.
2. If you cancel your holiday with less than 8 weeks notice in writing we reserve the right unless we can re-let the lake facilities to keep all monies received in full.
- If you cancel giving more than 8 weeks notice in writing and your holiday has been paid in full we will reimburse 80% of the balance excluding cost of any bait ordered and reserve the right to keep the initial payment of 20% as an administration fee.
- If you need to change the date of your booking to an alternative available week you must inform us in writing within 10 weeks of your arrival date and where possible we will arrange this for you. However there will be a small administration charge of £25.
- With this in mind we suggest you take out travel insurance now to allow for your policy to cover this.
- In the event of cancellation of any booking by Forest View their liability is limited to a full refund of all monies paid to them and no others.
3. Forest View cannot accept any responsibility for the following:
- Any personal injury, inconvenience, loss damage to personal property or delays however caused.
- Events out of our control e.g. domestic appliances breaking down, burst pipes etc.
- Hirers / organisers and their parties / familes stay at our locations entirely at their own risk.
- All travel arrangements / requirements are your responsibilty including irregularities in your documents or any other problems you have whilst travelling.
- Force Majeure: strikes, political unrest, riots, port closures, war or threat of terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, technical / weather problems to transportation, acts of god or any other event(s) out of our control.
4. Ourselves or an appointed representative will make themselves known on your arrival we/they are committed to make certain your holiday is pleasant, enjoyable and hassle free. We do however make clear that any decision made by us or our representative will be final.
5. In the unlikely event that a member of your party/group/family has a complaint about your holiday rental whilst in France, the complaint must be notified to us or your representative at your location in the first instance. Unresolved complaints must be e-mailed or posted in writing to us within 7 days from your departture
6. All parties or individuals within any party/group/family travelling to Forest View "must have" full personal and medical insurance. The party organiser is deemed to be the person named on and who sent the orginal booking form: it is their responsibility to ensure that all names on his/her booking form or travelling in his/her party have full cover. By submitting the booking form the party organiser named also confirms that it is with full understanding that Comp Name will not except any persons without this cover.
7. Your location will be available after 2pm/1400hrs on the day commencing your holiday rental (arrival date) and must be vacated before 10am/1000hrs on the day of your departure, and venue and facilities must be left in the same condition as you found them. Any damage will be deducted from your accidental damage deposit and if this does not cover the full amount furthur action will be taken to recoup any and all such losses.
8. Accidental deposits are refunded within 14 days from the day of your departure providing everything has been left in the same condition it was found in.
9. Firearms and all weapons are not permitted at any location, e.g. air rifles.
10. Dogs may be permitted by prior arrangement but will remain the responsibility of the owner who must ensure the dog is kept under control at all times and any damage caused must be paid for.
11. All rules and conditions must be strictly adhered to at all times to avoid the risk of being removed from the location/property with the loss of all monies paid, (Note all rules are sensible and are there to protect the fish, wildlife and all persons staying at our locations).
12. Please remember water is dangerous never play around water and never under any circumstance let children out of your sight, and always listen and look out for anyone who might be in distress.